2015年4月2日星期四

I know you are not that kind of person!

It was in year of 2008, as it passed for several years, I could not remember the exact date of getting the inquiry from K, but his requirements are still clearly in my mind. It was not an exact inquiry, to be accurate, as he paid more attention on the company rather on the products. Due to the inquiry with detailed signature, I filed it to B. I think he is new or prepare into relative market.

After several times following, not any feedback. 

One day in Nov, I sent one email, which subject with his name, to check whether have requirements on the products he interested before. Unexpectedly, I got reply from K in few minutes, only several words: when did I send you inquiry? Do you have the original email?

I searched his first email and get back to him immediately. And he added me to his MSN.
My guess was right, he was new, one of his customer asked him to find supplier in China. As didnot know much of our products, I have to spare almost half day to talk with him on MSN. Finally, we won the order from his customer at the beginning of December. 

As per the contract, the delivery time was 25 days, which is just on Xmas, he didnot come for inspection. 
But soon, he won another order, which delivery time in Jan 2009. He said he would come for inspection and know more about us. There was a story for picking him up from airport.

He arrived Shenzhen airport firstly, and had to transit to Tianjin(I worked in Tianjin Then). While, the weather was not good and just had heavy snow, all the lines to Tianjin were hold.
So he had to go to Beijing, and he sent me a message to check whether it is possible to pick him up from Beijing Airport. Considering he did not know any chinese, we drove to Beijing. On the way back Tianjin, he pull out one CD from his trolley case. It was Indian songs. He said it could avoid boring. 

While, the journey would not be boring with him.

Though I left that company later, we still kept in touch with each other.

Yesterday, we talked on the phone, and I asked him, did you have that moment of suspecting me for cheating from the beginning? His tone was getting seriously, not even a minute, Sunny, I know you are not that kind of person. 

Thanks, K. It is the warmest comment I've heard!


没有评论:

发表评论